...from a BookLover

Thursday 27 September 2012

A teaser from Beautiful creatures


I am so far really enjoying the start of the Caster Chronicles series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. The characters are so cute, there is magic and a curse - what more to ask for? I am really looking forward to the next books...and to the movie, too!

" I felt like I had sucked the air out of a giant balloon, like my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen. 
  Clouds were more interesting, the lunchroom less disgusting, music sounded better, the same old jokes were funnier, and Jackson went from being a clump of grayish-green industrial buildings to a map of times and places where I might run into her. 
  I found myself smiling for no reason, keeping my earphones in and replaying our conversations in my head, just so I could listen to them again. 
  I had seen this kind of thing before. I had just never felt it. "

More teaser's:
Flukten fra virkeligheten
Should Be Reading

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book.

    Here is my teaser from MURDER TAKES TIME by Giacomo Giammatteo. It was GOOD...just finished it yesterday.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-925.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the "a map of times and places" - sentence... It is so true! Oh, and thanks for your teaser - I do love a good crime novel :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...