...from a BookLover

Monday 11 February 2013

Bring on London!!!

Finally - back in London! London is one of my favourite cities. It has it all: cafés, markets, museums, musicals, friends, restaurants, pubs, parks...and obviously - books! We found this tiny cute hotel with a view of a little green area with huge trees. Quite close to the tube, yet far enough away to lose the traffic noise. Perfect!

So, last Monday morning found me pretty much like this:
A lovely spot to write my diary - and the bed was practically in the window!
...with the amazing Audrey Hepburn looking over my shoulder.

Next up was roaming about the Camden area and markets. Cannot believe I could only find one book store there, though! Not too much in it, either... Thankfully we found Waterstones the next day at Piccadilly - and that is some book store. Five floors! I spent three hours in there trying to look at as many books as possible - which only amounted to about two floors. A wonderful, wonderful place!

So many books, yet so little time!
Do you see me with the basket there..? Yep, you guessed it..! I got a whole bunch of interesting and crisp new books to bring home with me. A happy day for sure!

By the way, if you ever find yourself in London: do watch a musical or two as they are truly amazing! This time we ventured to see Billy Elliot. Wow, that kid has got some moves!

2 comments:

  1. "Waterstones" is just fantastic!
    Nice meeting you again, yesterday evening, - opposite Gate17!:)
    I am now your newest blog follower.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! :)
      It is always so lovely to stop by your bookstore for a look around and a chat. I will probably see you again in a few weeks time ;)
      Thanks - and the same to you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...