...from a BookLover

Tuesday 20 August 2013

A bookstore to remember ❤

Let me take you to this tiny bookstore in North Shields, Newcastle. If you are in the area, it is definitely worth stopping by. Remember those amazing books I found when I last crossed "the pond" to England? Well, most of them were found here, in The Keel Row Bookshop. The most amazing place! I cannot wait to visit it again. I even left a list over books I would like to buy if they ever crossed the threshold into the store.

Do visit if you can. They will be most accommodating to you and do their very best to help you.


A most wonderful place!
Stairs...
...and more stairs!



And aaaallllll of these fantasy!
One very happy girl...
...happily browsing for hours...



2 comments:

  1. I would have stayed there for hours! Thank you for telling us about this wonderful looking bookstore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly amazing! All stairs and small rooms marked with different categories - and oh, the books! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...